FrostReaver.net Forums

To register, please send an email to admin@frostreaver.net

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Noob to 40k  (Read 729 times)

Vegaschaos1966

Noob to 40k
« on: August 27, 2014, 08:32:19 PM »

Good Day all,

Been in the 40k world for about 3 years and still kinda new to everything.  My first army was Chaos Space marines (Word bearers) and I really enjoyed myself.  Found a couple of other players and we played every weekend.  This was when I lived in Las Vegas.  Then I moved to Missouri in 2012 and really haven't played since (nothing real close by).  I now work in Kansas City and there are a few places in which I can go watch, and maybe, play.  Really rusty on the rules and with 7th edition coming out really feel like a noob.  Just want to play and have a good time.  Thats it for now...

Unholyllama

Re: Noob to 40k
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 01:27:18 PM »

Welcome to the forum and the area!

Busterwolf

• One Step At A Time.
Re: Noob to 40k
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 03:36:14 AM »

Welcome Welcome!

There are several good places in the KC area if you wanting pick up a game or watch or even chat about rules, armies, etc.

Collector's Cache has an ongoing league every Tuesday Night at 7 p.m. about 10 to 20 players all really cool and laid back guys.

Table Top has 40k tourny's pretty much 2 or 3 times a month and usually always has someone up there throwing dice.

31st Century Games has a descent scene but I haven't been there in awhile so I can't tell you to much.

Any FLGS under F.R.A.G is pretty legit. So don't be shy just talk to one of us and set something up and we will be more than happy to help :D

And Again Welcome!