FrostReaver.net Forums

To register, please send an email to admin@frostreaver.net

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Army Builder 3.3  (Read 421 times)

Warchilde

Army Builder 3.3
« on: February 04, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »

So, I was digging around and I have 2 licenses for Army Builder 3.3, which of course are worthless now that they are on 3.4.  I also owned licenses for at least 2 previous versions, and I feel like that buying it 4 times is worth enough for me and they aren't getting any more of my money.

However, you can't activate a 3.3 version without upgrading to 3.4, which then I can't activate because I have a 3.3 code.

I heard that there was somewhere that you could get files for the 3.3, which probably won't do me any good since I still can't activate my old code even to have it never updated again, but does anyone have an option.  I decided that battlescribe isn't as good as I want it to be, and I was hoping to go back to Armybuilder without buying it again.  Because I won't buy it again.
=][= Innocence proves nothing. =][=

6th Ed Log:
Blood Angels: 2/7/0
Grey Knights: 3/2/0

FrostReaver

• First, I blew the Rhino...
  • Administrator
  • COOKIE!!!
Re: Army Builder 3.3
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »

I'd love to help you, but I'm in much the same boat you are.  I've bought AB several times over the years and I think it's a great program. But with Battlescribe being available on so many different devices, I finally went with it. It being free helped quite a bit too, lol.

Until Army Builder puts out a quality app for my android devices, they aren't getting another dime from me.
"Come on Fry! We've got slavin' to do!" - Bender
"Oh that woman! Got a mouth like an outboard motor!" - Foghorn Leghorn

My Project Logs

derek

• FRAG Rules Lawyer
  • Global Moderator
Re: Army Builder 3.3
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 05:36:17 AM »

My advice is to find a copy of AB2, and use it if you must have the AB interface/info.  For a long while I've been recommending AB for your personal list copy and Battlescribe for handouts.  Game files are updated frequently at: http://ab240k.freeforums.org/index.php

The changeover from 2 to 3 and general attitude of the people who run Wolflair (as well as the main 40k file maintainers for version 3) turned me off of them as a company.
Michael Jordan plays ball.  Charles Manson kills people.  I talk.  Everyone has a talent.
-Nick Naylor, Thank You For Smoking